Modern Cloth Nappy (MCN) Service
Terms & Conditions
Conder House Laundry & Linen Service Pty Ltd (hereinafter “Conder House”) services are provided subject to your (hereinafter “Customer”) compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below. As a condition to using any of Conder House’s services, and for the mutual benefit of both Conder House and the Customer, the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
SERVICES AND INCLUSIONS
Conder House will provide Customer with a full service (supply, pick up, wash, dry and delivery) of clean and sanitised MCNs, pail bags and travel bags.
SECURITY OF PICK UP / DELIVERY LOCATIONS
Conder House will provide pick up and delivery services for all Conder House MCN customers twice per week (Mondays and Fridays). The exact pickup and delivery location at the Customer’s home, office or day care centre must be provided by the Customer and MUST be guaranteed by the Customer to be secure. The customer is liable for any loss incurred via theft or damage of Conder House owned items and this cost will be charged to the Customer.
Soiled items are to be left in a secure location (such as on the front porch / doorstep) by 9 am on collection days. Clean items will be left in their place once the soiled items have been collected. This delivery will occur twice per week on the designated delivery days and these will be known as the ‘Scheduled Pick-up Days’ during the Term of this Agreement.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Customers are required to book and pay in advance an initial period of 4 weeks (6 weeks for weekend package customers) with Conder House. Customers who have chosen to renew their contract with Conder House will be required to set up a mandate with GoCardless to enable weekly (in advance) direct debits for the services provided by Conder House. Conder House is under no obligation to provide any services to a Customer not fully paid for by the Customer in advance.
Temporary suspension of the service (after the initial 4 / 6 week period) will only be accepted for periods of 2 weeks or longer. Shorter periods will require full payment, or the service will be cancelled and payment of the initial 4 / 6 weeks in advance will be required to recommence the service.
DELIVERY ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Conder House reserves the right not to offer delivery services on Public Holidays, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, ANZAC Day, Easter Monday, New Year’s Day, Australia Day etc. Customers will be notified in writing via email if the scheduled delivery day is to be postponed due to a Public Holiday. The delivery service will then be performed either on the next available business day or the business day prior to the Public Holiday. Changes to the Delivery Schedule will be communicated at least 7 days in advance to Conder House customers.
PICK UP DAYS AND TIMES
Customer must remove inserts from pocket nappies and place all used nappies in the Conder House pail bags before the relevant Scheduled Delivery Day. Soiled items should be left outside the home or workplace of the Customer, in a secure location available for pickup, on the Scheduled Delivery Day. It is recommended that Customers leave items out for pickup no later than 9am on the Scheduled Delivery Day.
All Delivery Runs are conducted during the day. A secure location for pick ups must be chosen by the Customer. Any missing items resulting from theft must be replaced at the Customer’s expense.
It is Customer’s responsibility to have the items ready on the agreed day, time, and location. Conder House reserves the right to determine the pick-up and drop-off times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times without prior notice to Customer. Please note that scheduled Delivery Days will NOT be rescheduled without prior notice to the Customer. Should a Customer not have items available for pick up on Scheduled Delivery Day, Customer will be charged for the full amount of the service as normal and pick up will resume on the next Scheduled Delivery Day. An additional $37.50 will be charged for a separate pick up outside of the Scheduled Delivery Day, if requested.
NOTICE OF RESTRICTIONS
The following list, which constitutes the Notice of Restrictions, shall apply to all MCN Customers of Conder House, without exception.
- Conder House will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that its cleaning service is of the highest hygienic standards possible whilst using biodegradable chemicals. Conder House will wash according to AS/NZS 4146:2000.
- Conder House will NOT be held responsible for any rashes or marks that occur on children or customers using Conder House MCNs. Whilst we take all possible measures to ensure items are washed for sensitive skin, we take no responsibility for any skin reactions that may occur as a result of using Conder House nappies.
- Any article Conder House’s representative believes to be damaged through misuse or recklessness of the Customer, will charged to the Customer.
- Conder House is NOT responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the Conder House bags such as money, jewellery, or anything else. Customer agrees not to leave such items in collection bags.
- Conder House is NOT responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up or drop off. Customer MUST provide a secure location for pick up and drop off of nappies and assume all responsibility for the cost of nappies that are unaccounted for due to theft or misplacement.
- Conder House reserves the right to charge the Customer for extra cleaning services if any items are returned containing solid faecal matter. It is a condition of this service agreement that the Customer will remove solid matter from the soiled items before leaving them out for collection. Customers who return soiled items containing solid faecal matter will be charged an additional $11.22 per item. After three written warnings regarding the non-removal of solid faecal matter, Conder House reserves the right to terminate this Agreement. Any funds paid in advance by Customer will NOT be refunded.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, however you are able to use the funds to purchase any of our other services.
Gift vouchers may be purchased and are redeemable within three (3) years from purchase date. Should the weekly pricing of the service increase since the purchase date, the Customer will be required to pay the difference prior to commencement of the service. Gift vouchers are not refundable.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
In the event that there are any unpaid Service Fees due and Customer does not pay upon demand by Conder House, Conder House may terminate this Agreement and may initiate legal proceedings against Customer for the full amount due for the entire Term and collect reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. Interest will accrue on any unpaid balance at 10% per month. All items acquired through Conder House remain the sole property of Conder House Laundry & Linen Service Pty Ltd. Upon suspension or termination of a service contract with Conder House, Customer must return all items provided by Conder House. Any materials missing or unaccounted for will be charged to the Customer before the contract is deemed to be terminated. Should a Customer be under contract with Conder House via Service Renewal, the Customer may be liable for the full amount remaining on the contract with Conder House if they terminate the contract prior to the contract termination date.
Conder House reserves the right to utilise any outsourcer, vendor, or outside service provider, for any service, at its sole discretion without notice to Customer.
CONDER HOUSE LIABILITY
Conder House’s liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. The preceding statement of liability shall be the extent of Conder House’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customer’s exclusive remedy. In no event will Conder House be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not Conder House knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. Conder House disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement. This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties; and shall be governed by Australian Federal law, with venue and jurisdiction proper in the place where services were provided.
By electing to commence or continue a service with Conder House, the Customer agrees to all Terms and Conditions stated herein and does so solely by their own volition.